The intro to great sex workshop: Inviting Intimacy Into Your Bedroom
Great sex doesn't just happen. It takes presence, intimacy, and a willingness to get raw and vulnerable with someone. You don't learn this in school.
Having lots of sex with different partners, or plenty of sex with one partner doesn't mean you'll have great sex, either.
And watching lots of porn won't do it (don't get me started on sex education.)
Whether your sex is casual or deeply committed, you'll learn ways to deepen your relationship to sex with yourself and others.
We'll explore how to talk about it, how to identify what you like, and how to co-create exciting and intimate lovemaking sessions.
We'll go deep on how to get more comfortable talking about sex, how to make requests for different types of sex, and how to connect more deeply with your sexual partners (future or present).
And of course, we'll explore the power of slow sex, what it can bring to your sex life, and how to talk about it.
This workshop is open to all genders, orientations, relationship styles (and whether you're single or coupled up).
What we'll explore in this two-session program:
- Opening up to pleasure
- Identifying your sexual desires, needs, and dreams
- Talking about sex, sexual health, and making requests
- Cultivating intimacy and presence with self and others
- Co-creating sexy and intimate sexual experiences
- Getting out of your head and into your body
Bonus Q&A Session where I'll answer these questios and more:
- How do I find a middle ground when my partner and I have vastly different preferences?
- How to know when a partner is “in the mood”?
- When to let a potential partner know you have tested positive for HPV & how to enjoy sex with this infection?
- How to navigate new sexual experiences?
What you'll receive immediately:
- 4 hours of training videos -- You'll be able to easily pause, rewind, rewatch the videos as many times as you'd like.
- 44 Page Resource Guide for step-by-step implementation, i.e. a full outline of the course, complete with all relevant links.
- Access to The Lovebird Club -- A private Facebook group for fellow students to support each other and grow together.
- Access to two months of live Q&A Webinars (a total or four 75-min calls)
You receive unlimited and perpetual access to all of the above for 75 USD.
"Intro to Great Sex can helped me feel l like I wasn't alone in wanting better sex and better communication around sex. Shaun helped me improve my communication about how I wanted to be touched in a more descriptive way, as well as approach the awkward subject of talking about sex with my partner."
― Lisa, great sex workshop student
"This workshop is fun, insightful and can be taken alone or with your partner. I highly recommend it if you are even thinking about diving in! Your sex life (and your partner) will thank you for it!"
― Allison, great sex workshop student
"Shaun has made the topic of sex fun, playful and accepting. I felt a greater sense of self-acceptance being part of the workshop and I'm eager to see how this will help me connect far better with future partner(s)."
― Henry, great sex workshop student
"This workshop is straight forward, fun, and informative. Just listening to Shaun talk about sex so effortlessly makes me feel more confident that I can do it, too!"
― Courtney, great sex workshop student
Get access to the full workshop immediately by clicking the button below.
Head Lovebird (and proud of it)
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.